Dorchester Primary – School Council
Our school councillors meet regularly with the Deputy Head to discuss current topics relating to the school. They represent their class’ opinions and contribute to school decisions in order to enhance equality of opportunity.
|Grace W & Holly-May C
|Cole M & Charley S
|Megan T & Taylor P
|Ezmae M & Macauley S
|Summer R & Frayah G
|Louie T & Lexie E
The role of a School Councillor:
- To work as a team to improve our school environment.
- To listen to all suggestions and consider how they can make our school happier.
- To work closely with all staff and pupils to make ideas possible.
- To attend and participate in School Council meetings.
- To share information from meetings with children in our class.
- To organise school events and raise money.